January 10-15, 2024
Looking for an excuse to get away next winter? Look no further – the easy breeze of Belize is calling! Upon arrival to Belize, you will be whisked away by charter jet to San Pedro Island where you will have access to a private beach and luxury accommodations at Mahogany Bay Resort. Tour ancient ruins of the Mayan people, explore the colorful shops of San Pedro, and relax in the overwater hammocks on turquoise Ambergris Caye. Or perhaps a diving excursion is calling your name to uncover the Great Mayan Reef – the world’s second largest barrier reef. Discover why the laidback residents of Belize call this tiny country the “Jewel” of the Caribbean!
Note: We recommend leaving the US on January 10, with your flight arriving before 2pm – early enough to participate in Day 1’s activities.
- Activity Level
Day 1 – January 10 – Arrive at Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport (BZE) and meet your group before taking a short charter flight to San Pedro. Here, you will check-in to your tropical resort, Mahogany Bay. After settling in, get to know your new travel companions over welcome drinks at Shaken before enjoying a delicious dinner together.
Note: We recommend your flight from the US arrives before 2pm on January 10 to allow adequate time to join the day’s activities.
Day 2 – January 11 – FREE Day. After breakfast, walk the shoreline along Mahogany Bay’s private beach, relax poolside, or book a private excursion with the resort’s on-site concierge. Enjoy the day at your own pace before joining your group for another unforgettable dinner.
Day 3 – January 12 – Your group will adventure inland today to discover the Lamanai Mayan Ruins. These ruins are the oldest, continuously inhabited archaeological zones in the Mayan world. After experiencing the history of the unique rainforest, your group will return to the resort for additional relaxation time.
Day 4 – January 13 – FREE Day. Today, soak in that tropical Vitamin D on one of the resort’s cabana beds or overwater hammocks. Or, rent a bicycle today and tour the local area before joining your group for dinner this evening.
Day 5 – January 14 – Venture into San Pedro today to visit the local shops. Search for the perfect souvenir before returning to the resort for some final adventure along the water. Kayaking and beach games await! Shopping in town! This evening, your group will celebrate a week of new friends and wonderful experiences with a farewell dinner.
Day 6 – January 15 – A private transfer will take you back to Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport (BZE) for your connecting flight to the US.
*Please note that this is a tentative itinerary and it is subject to change.
- 6 days & 5 nights’ accommodations
- Single occupancy, luxury resort
- Airport transfer
- Local transportation
- Mayan Ruin Tour
- FREE DAYS to explore
- Daily breakfast
- Daily group lunch (excluding FREE DAYS)
- Daily group dinner
- COVID antigen testing for USA re-entry, if applicable
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Roundtrip airfare from the Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport (BZE)
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not listed above
- Optional excursions and tours not listed above
- Gratuities and tips for personal services
Your trip is a BIG investment. If you cannot afford to lose the money you have invested to travel, for whatever reason, WTA strongly recommends you consider travel insurance. We encourage you to do your due diligence by researching and finding the best plan for YOU.
Suggested Travel Insurance companies are below. Ensure you inquire about a “Cancel For Any Reason” plan.
- Traveler must make a NONREFUNDABLE deposit payment of $400 at time of registration to secure her spot.
- Monthly minimum payment of $400 is required on the first of every month until paid in full to keep your reservations current.
- Final payment must be made 90 days before the trip date.
- A 50% refund can be requested prior to 6 months before the trip start date found in your invoice.
- No refunds for cancellations within 6 months of the trip date found in your invoice.
- A $250 penalty will be charged for any outstanding balance after the final payment date found in your invoice.
- For inquiries, contact wtaadmin@