April 4-8, 2024
Curacao is a beautiful Dutch Caribbean Island known for its white sand beaches and expansive coral reefs. The capital city of Willemstad is a vibrant representation of its history with pastel-colored colonial architecture found throughout the city. This country provides travelers with the perfect mix of island adventures, natural and historical sightseeing, and picturesque tropical relaxation.
You will experience the beauty of Curacao by land and sea; including a unique opportunity to view the coral reefs by walking along the ocean floor. Top side WTA has planned an island tour that will highlight all the must-see historical spots, unveil natural wonders like Watamula Blowhole and the Salt Flats of Jan Thiel, and incorporate opportunities to swim with wild sea turtles.
- Activity Level
DAY 1 – April 4 – Welcome to Willemstad, Curaçao. Arrive at Curaçao International Airport (CUR), and private transportation will bring you to your accommodation. After settling into your hotel, join your new travel companions for a welcome dinner.
DAY 2 – April 5 – Today, you will tour Curaçao beginning with a mountain overlook of the island where Caracas Bay can be seen in its full glory. Heading down from the mountain there will be an opportunity to swim with wild turtles and visit Watamula Blowhole. Stopping to visit the salt flats of Curaçao brings a chance to spot flamingos in the wild. After returning to your accommodation, you will finish the day with a lovely dinner and ocean sunset.
DAY 3 – April 6 – FREE Day. Enjoy a day of shopping, take a trip to local historical sites, try your hand at scuba diving, or relax on one of the many local beaches. In the evening, we will converge for a phenomenal dinner to round this day out.
DAY 4 – April 7 – On this day, adventures are in store as we trek underwater to walk the ocean floor and explore the coral banks around Marie Pampoen Pier. This unforgettable experience will take you up close and personal to witness the vivid beauty of the coral reef. The remainder of the day will include exploring local shops, visiting nearby sights, and enjoying the sun along the crystal-clear waters.
Note: this tour requires no swimming ability, is intended for multi-generations, and will provide the helmet needed to breathe underwater. Travelers can elect to forgo this activity.
DAY 5 – April 8 – Private transfer will take you back to Curaçao International Airport (CUR) for your connecting flight to the US.
*Please note that this is a tentative itinerary, and it is subject to change.
- 5 days & 4 nights’ accommodations
- Single occupancy, boutique hotel
- Airport transfer
- Local Island Tour
- Underwater Trek Experience
- Local transportation
- FREE DAY to explore
- Daily breakfast
- Daily group lunch (excluding FREE DAYS)
- Daily group dinner
- COVID antigen testing for USA re-entry, if applicable
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Roundtrip airfare from US to Curaçao International Airport (CUR)
- Travel insurance
- Items of personal nature
- Spa treatments
- Meals not listed above
- Optional excursions and tours not listed above
- Gratuities and tips for personal services
Your trip is a BIG investment. If you cannot afford to lose the money you have invested to travel, for whatever reason, WTA strongly recommends you consider travel insurance. We encourage you to do your due diligence by researching and finding the best plan for YOU.
Suggested Travel Insurance companies are below. Ensure you inquire about a “Cancel For Any Reason” plan.
- Traveler must make a NONREFUNDABLE deposit payment of $400 at time of registration to secure her spot.
- Monthly minimum payment of $400 is required every month until paid in full to keep your reservations current.
- Trip balance must be PAID IN FULL by January 4, 2024
- Penalty of $250 will be assessed on any balance due after the January 4, 2024 final payment deadline.
- Cancel by February 4, 2024 for a 50% refund (not to include your non-refundable deposit).
- NO REFUNDS after February 4, 2024.
- Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
NEVER MISS A TRIP
Subscribe to our newsletter.