November 18-22, 2023
The Florida Gulf Coast is a fantastic winter getaway! With amazing white sand beaches along the Gulf of Mexico, this is a premium destination spot offering peaceful waters, unique wildlife, and an off-the-beaten-path destination for beach lovers. You’ll enjoy 5-star accommodations at the beautiful Destiny Shores, visit Okaloosa Island and Beasley Pier, and enjoy much-needed beach time. Join WTA for all the fun!
- Activity Level
DAY 1 – November 18 – Arrive at Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS), and private transportation will take you to your accommodations for the week. After settling into your room, get to know your fellow beach-lovers over a welcome drink and dinner.
Note: We recommend your flight arrives before 4pm on November 18 to allow adequate time to join the day’s activities.
DAY 2 – November 19 – Beach Day! Grab a blanket or a chair and sit along the water’s edge to soak up some Vitamin D. Hunt for seashells as you walk along shore, and if you’re lucky, snap a photo or two of Florida’s many shore birds.
DAY 3 – November 20 – Beach Day, or Shopping Day! Choose to enjoy another wonderful day at the beach, or catch a ride into town to shop ’til you drop! Destin boasts plenty of stores, including high-end outlets.
DAY 4 – November 21 – Today, your group will visit Beasley Pier and Okaloosa Island, which is one of the top 10 most beautiful beaches in the world. Enjoy a piece of Destin History and take advantage of the picaresque scenery. And since it’s Taco Tuesday, indulge in a local mainstay, Robinson’s Cruse Thru – the greatest tacos in the state.
DAY 5 – November 22 – A private transfer will take you back to Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS) for your connecting flight home.
*Please note that this is a tentative itinerary and it is subject to change.
PRICING: $1,500-$3,000 (see options below)
- $3,000 – Master king bedroom GULF VIEW (1 available)
- $2,800 – King bedroom with ensuite bath GULF VIEW (2 available)
- $2,700 – King bedroom with ensuite bath STREET VIEW (1 available)
- $2,500 – Queen bedroom with shared Jack & Jill bath (2 available)
- $1,500 – Full bed bunk room with shared bath (2 available)
- 5 days & 4 nights’ accommodations
- Airport transfer
- Local transportation
- Visit to Beasley Pier and Okaloosa Island
- Daily breakfast
- Daily lunch
- Daily dinner
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airfare to/from Destin Valparaiso Airport (VPS)
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not listed above
- Optional excursions and tours not listed above
- Gratuities and tips for personal services
Your trip is a BIG investment. If you cannot afford to lose the money you have invested to travel, for whatever reason, WTA strongly recommends you consider travel insurance. We encourage you to do your due diligence by researching and finding the best plan for YOU.
Suggested Travel Insurance companies are below. Ensure you inquire about a “Cancel for Any Reason” plan.
- Traveler must make a NONREFUNDABLE deposit payment of $400 at time of registration to secure her spot.
- Monthly minimum payment of $400 is required on the 1st of every month until paid in full to keep your reservations current.
- Trip balance must be PAID IN FULL by August 18, 2023.
- A penalty of $250 will be assessed on any balance due after August 18, 2023 final payment deadline.
- Cancel by September 18, 2023 for a 50% refund (not to include your nonrefundable deposit).
- NO REFUNDS after September 18, 2023.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
NEVER MISS A TRIP
Subscribe to our newsletter.