December 16-22, 2023
Dubai, the ‘City of Gold’, is one of the most culturally diverse and over-the-top cities in the world. From record-breaking architecture and stunning coastlines to award-winning cuisine and exclusive attractions, it’s easy to see why this is the perfect place to experience a mix of cosmopolitan city with local culture. Join WTA to immerse yourself into the true Dubai experience: discover the city skyline by yacht, unleash your senses amidst the Old Souk spice market, and create unforgettable memories adventuring through the Arabian Desert. What are you waiting for?!
Note: We recommend leaving the US on December 14 or 15 (some flights take longer than 24hr) so that your flight arrives the morning of December 16 – early enough to participate in Day 1’s activities. Should you wish to arrive on December 15 instead, pre-trip hotel charges will be added to your final bill.
- Activity Level
DAY 1 – December 16 – Arrive at Dubai International Airport (DXB), and private transportation will bring you to your accommodations for the week. After settling in, get to know your fellow WTA travelers at the welcome dinner!
DAY 2 – December 17 – After a morning exploring the Jumeirah City Market, your group will embark on an unforgettable journey across the Dubai Desert on an Arabian Nights Desert tour. You will encounter the famously red sand dunes and experience the hospitality of a Bedouin desert camp. Here, you can partake in many interactive cultural activities including camel rides and belly dancing shows, and enjoy a memorable feast of local cuisines.
DAY 3 – December 18 – FREE Day. Enjoy a day of shopping, take a tour of the city, visit a museum, or take advantage of the gorgeous weather by relaxing and having a beach day.
DAY 4 – December 19 – Today, will enjoy Dubai’s skyline from the comfort of a private yacht. We will cruise and relax as we sail along the marina and Arabian Gulf waters. Glide by the Burj Al Arab, Atlantis – The Palm, and opt to swim in the marina lagoon.
DAY 5 – December 20 – FREE Day. Enjoy a day of shopping, take a tour of the city, visit a museum, or take advantage of the gorgeous weather by relaxing and having a beach day.
DAY 6 – December 21 – Get ready to be amazed on today’s Dubai City and Old Souk tour. Discover the landmarks of Dubai old and new. Tucked into Dubai’s Deira district just north of Dubai Creek, the Dubai Spice Souk offers some of the city’s most rewarding shopping. Here, covered alleyways brim with stalls that sell all manner of Arabian and Asian spices, herbs, and delicacies, making the souk ideal for souvenir hunters and anyone hoping to get a sense of old Dubai. After the tour, you will head to an Arabian Tea House for an authentic tea experience and some Emirati cuisine. Tonight, we will toast beachside to a wonderful week in paradise.
DAY 7 – December 22 – A private transfer will take you back to Dubai International Airport (DXB) for your connecting flight to the US.
*Please note that this is a tentative itinerary, and it is subject to change.
- 7 days & 6 nights’ accommodations
- Single occupancy, luxury hotel
- Airport transfer
- Arabian Nights Desert Tour
- Private Souk Tour
- Private Yacht Tour
- FREE DAYS to explore
- Daily breakfast
- Daily group lunch (excluding FREE DAYS)
- Daily group dinner
- COVID antigen testing for USA re-entry, if applicable
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Roundtrip airfare from US to Dubai Airport (DXB)
- Travel insurance
- Items of personal nature
- Meals not listed above
- Optional excursions and tours not listed above
- Gratuities and tips for personal services
- Your trip is a BIG investment. If you cannot afford to lose the money you have invested to travel, for whatever reason, WTA strongly recommends you consider travel insurance. We encourage you to do your due diligence by researching and finding the best plan for YOU.Suggested Travel Insurance companies are below. Ensure you inquire about a “Cancel for Any Reason” plan.
- Traveler must make a NONREFUNDABLE deposit payment of $400 at time of registration to secure her spot.
- Monthly minimum payment of $400 is required on the first of every month until paid in full to keep your reservations current.
- Final payment must be made 90 days before the trip date.
- A 50% refund can be requested prior to 6 months before the trip start date found in your invoice.
- No refunds for cancellations within 6 months of the trip date found in your invoice.
- A $250 penalty will be charged for any outstanding balance after the final payment date found in your invoice.
- For inquiries, contact wtaadmin@