April 29-May 7, 2022
Egypt, the land you always wanted to visit. We will start in at the Pyramids and Sphinx of Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, built by the pharaohs from the period starting from 2590 BC to 2480 BC.
Our Nile cruise takes us to explore the Philae Temple Complex, Egypt’s ancient center for the cult of Isis. This sacred site has dazzled travelers since the first Nile cruises set off from Cairo and is one of Nubia’s most important monument sites saved from a watery grave by UNESCO’s rescue project during the building of the Aswan High Dam.
On to Kom Ombo & Edfu temples and the Valley of the kings. Luxor’s East & West Bank will give you a complete picture of this ancient city. Join us for the epic adventure.
- Single Occupancy hotel (5 nights)
- Luxury Nile cruise (3 nights)
- Domestic flights while in Egypt
- Luxury Nile cruise
- Cairo – Pyramids and Sphinx of Giza
• Saqqara & Memphis
• The Egyptian museum
• The old churches & Mosques of Cairo, & Bazaars
- Aswan – Philae temples
• Edfu & Kom Ombo temples
- Luxor – West of Thebes, Valley of the Kings, Temple of
- Private guide
- All transfers, pick and drop off, & admission fees
- All meals
What’s Not Included
- Cairo International Airport (CAI)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal items
Reserve Your Spot!
Our travel retreats will open the doors to all the places you dream of visiting. Join us and become part of the adventure.