May 25-June 1, 2023
If you have ever dreamed of roaming the magical cobblestone walkways of Santorini and admiring the Acropolis in Athens – this is your chance! Join WTA on a tour of the Greek Islands. Your travels will span across Mykonos, Santorini, and Athens. This trip has the perfect balance of exploring: witness the ancient Acropolis and learn of unique Grecian history, visit ancient cities and outdoor museums, experience picture-perfect coastlines, and warm your heart with some of the most beautiful sunsets in the world. Your Mediterranean getaway is just a click away!
Note: We recommend leaving the US on May 24 so that your flight arrives the morning of May 25 – early enough to participate in Day 1’s activities. Should you wish to arrive on May 24 instead, pre-trip hotel charges will be added to your final bill.
- Activity Level
Day 1 – May 25 – Arrive at Athens International Airport (ATH), and private transportation will take you to your accommodations in central Athens. After settling in your hotel, situated meters from the New Acropolis Museum, your group will enjoy a welcome dinner.
Note: We recommend your flight from the US arrives before 4pm on May 25 to allow adequate time to join the day’s activities.
Day 2 – May 26 – Today, absorb the fascinating history of Athens as your group tours the city, including a visit to the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum. The Greek history, artifacts, and architecture of the area will leave you speechless!
Day 3 – May 27 – Beautiful Mykonos awaits! Your group will fly to the beautiful island of Mykonos, located in the middle of the Aegean Sea. Bright white buildings and turquoise skies make for a stunning backdrop to your day’s adventures. After a day of touring, your group will return to Athens this evening.
Day 4 – May 28 – FREE Day. Enjoy a day of shopping, take a tour of the ancient city, or book a spa treatment. It’s your day!
Day 5 – May 29 – Arrive at the island of Santorini, the southernmost island in the Cyclades, by ferry through the Aegean Sea. Visit the red and black beaches, and drive to the highest point in Santorini, Mount Profitis Ilias, for a view of the whole island.
Day 6 – May 30 – FREE DAY in Santorini. This island is the site of one of the largest volcano eruptions in recorded history, with the towns of Oia, Fira, and Imerovigli all perched along the rim of the caldera. Take your time experiencing life as a local today as you explore these communities.
Day 7 – May 31 – Your group will enjoy a beautiful and scenic ride in the Fira Cable Car as it takes you to the Old Port; then embark on a traditional wooden vessel to explore the volcano and local hot springs. This evening, your group will take in the beautiful vistas of Santorini one last time as you celebrate a wonderful week in Greece.
Day 8 – June 1 – A private transfer will take you to Santorini (Thira) International Airport (JTR) for your connecting flight to the US.
Note: Your arrival and departure airports are different – you will need to book a multi-city ticket.
*Please note that this is a tentative itinerary and it is subject to change.
- 8 days & 7 nights’ accommodations
- Single occupancy, luxury hotels
- Airport transfer
- Local transportation, including domestic flight to Mykonos and ferry to Santorini
- Tour of Acropolis and Acropolis Museum
- Private tour of Mykonos
- Volcano & Hot Springs Tour in Santorini
- FREE DAYS to explore Athens and Santorini
- Daily breakfast
- Daily group lunch (excluding FREE DAYS)
- Daily group dinner
- COVID antigen testing for USA re-entry, if applicable
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airfare to Athens International Airport (ATH) (arrival airport)
- Airfare from Santorini Airport (JTR) (departure airport)
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not listed above
- Optional excursions and tours not listed above
- Gratuities and tips
Your trip is a BIG investment. If you cannot afford to lose the money you have invested to travel, for whatever reason, WTA strongly recommends you consider travel insurance. We encourage you to do your due diligence by researching and finding the best plan for YOU.
Suggested Travel Insurance companies are below. Ensure you inquire about a “Cancel for Any Reason” plan.
- Traveler must make a NONREFUNDABLE deposit payment of $400 at time of registration to secure her spot.
- Monthly minimum payment of $400 is required on the 1st of every month until paid in full to keep your reservations current.
- Trip balance must be PAID IN FULL by February 24, 2023.
- Penalty of $250 will be assessed on any balance due after the February 24, 2023 final payment deadline.
- Cancel by March 24, 2023 for a 50% refund (not to include your nonrefundable deposit).
- NO REFUNDS after March 24, 2023.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.