September 7-13, 2023
Voyage to Italy for a trip of a lifetime with WTA! Your adventure to Rome will be nothing short of fantastic as you explore the city’s timeless art and unique historic architecture, learn about the culture, and dine at authentic restaurants. As the tour continues into the Tuscan region, taste the heart of Italy on a private Italian wine and oil tour. The fun doesn’t end there, though. Enjoy a mesmerizing out at a local glassblowing shop and learn the craft from a master artisan. This one is a no-brainer – what are you waiting for?!
Note: We recommend leaving the US on September 6 so that your flight arrives the morning of September 7 – early enough to participate in Day 1’s activities. Should you wish to arrive on September 6 instead, pre-trip hotel charges will be added to your final bill.
- Activity Level
Day 1 – September 7 – Arrive at Rome–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO), and private transportation will bring you to your accommodations in central Rome. After settling in, join your new travel companions for a welcome dinner at a local restaurant.
Note: We recommend your flight from the US arrives before 2pm on September 7 to allow adequate time to join the day’s activities.
Day 2 – September 8 – Get to know Rome, the Eternal City, on a private tour today. After a guided tour of the Vatican, enjoy a FREE Afternoon to explore the city on your own.
Day 3 – September 9 – The exploring never ends! On today’s private tour, your group will witness the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, and infamous Colosseum. Refuel your body with a delicious local dinner.
Day 4 – September 10 – Your group will journey to Florence by train (included in your tour) to visit Michelangelo’s Statue of David, located at the iconic Accademia Gallery of Florence. Afterwards, explore the the city followed by a walking tour in Florence.
Day 5 – September 11 – FREE Day in Florence. Enjoy a day of shopping, relax at your hotel, or visit one of Florence’s world-class galleries.
Day 6 – September 12 – Your tastebuds will come alive on today’s private tasting tour of the Chianti and Pisa regions. Experience the finest of wines and oils, before celebrating with your new travel companions this evening to an exciting week in Italy!
Day 7 – September 13 – This morning, take the train from Florence to Rome, where you will catch your connecting flight to the US from Rome–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO). Please book your departure flights from (FCO) for after 3pm.
*Please note that this is a tentative itinerary and it is subject to change.
- 7 days & 6 nights’ accommodations
- Single occupancy, boutique hotels
- Airport transfer
- Local transportation
- Private Tasting Tour of Chianti
- Private Tour of Florence
- FREE DAYS to explore in Rome & Florence
- Daily breakfast
- Daily group lunch (excluding FREE DAY)
- Daily group dinner
- COVID antigen testing for USA re-entry, if applicable
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Roundtrip airfare from US to Rome–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not listed above
- Optional excursions and tours not listed above
- Gratuities and tips for personal services
Your trip is a BIG investment. If you cannot afford to lose the money you have invested to travel, for whatever reason, WTA strongly recommends you consider travel insurance. We encourage you to do your due diligence by researching and finding the best plan for YOU.
Suggested Travel Insurance companies are below. Ensure you inquire about a “Cancel for Any Reason” plan.
- Traveler must make a NONREFUNDABLE deposit payment of $400 at time of registration to secure her spot.
- Monthly minimum payment of $400 is required every month until paid in full to keep your reservations current.
- Trip balance must be PAID IN FULL by June 6, 2023.
- Penalty of $250 will be assessed on any balance due after the June 6, 2023 final payment deadline.
- Cancel by July 6, 2023 for a 50% refund (not to include your nonrefundable deposit).
- NO REFUNDS after July 6, 2023
- Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
NEVER MISS A TRIP
Subscribe to our newsletter.