November 13-20, 2020
Join us as we start off Reykavik for this amazing tour in the land of fire and ice! We will be enjoy a private tour by one Icelands premier guides Thor (yes, his name is Thor) through the Golden Circle, one of the most popular sightseeing route in Iceland. We shall visit the South Coast and what do we really want to see…THE NORTHERN LIGHTS otherwise known as Aurora Borealis. You don’t want to miss this tour. It’s not for the faint at heart as we will visit ice caves and hike for majestic views.
We offer female-inspired first class experiences for the adventurous woman with first class taste.
- Single Occupancy Hotel
- Accommodations for 7 days & 6 nights
- Airport transfers
- Daily hot breakfast
- 6 lunches and 6 dinners
- Guided South coast tour
- Guided Golden Circle tour
- PRIVATE tour to search for a see the Northern lights
- Travel Insurance
- Personal items
- Traveler must make a NONREFUNDABLE deposit payment of $400 at time of registration to secure her spot.
- Monthly minimum payment of $400 is required on the 1st, of every month until paid in full to keep your reservations current.
- A late fee of $50 will be assessed monthly for payments made after the 5th of each month.
- Early Bird discount of $250 if paid in full by August 13, 2020.
- Trip balance must be PAID IN FULL by September 13, 2020.
- Cancel by September 13, 2020 for a 50% refund (not to include your nonrefundable deposit).
- NO REFUNDS after September 13, 2020.