May 6-13, 2020
Join us as we start off in Rome visiting the Colosseum, Pantheon and Vatican and then we will head to the center of the Renaissance movement in Florence viewing Piazzale Michelangelo, the magnificent Duomo and admiring Michelangelo’s statue of David. Finally, we will glide along the Grand Canal in Venice in a gondola and enjoy real Italian food.
Join us as we go to Italy visiting all the key locations.
- See the Colosseum
- Visit the heart of the Renaissance movement
- Admire Michelangelo’s statue of David
- Float along the Grand Canal in Venice
- Taste real Italian food
- Fall in love with Italy
We offer female-inspired first class experiences for the adventurous woman with first class taste.
- Single Occupancy Hotel
- Accommodations for 7 days & 6 nights
- Airport transfers
- Daily hot breakfast
- Daily dinners
- Tour of Vatican City
- Hop-on-Hop off bus tour in Rome.
- Tuscany Region Wine Tour
- Florence Tour
- Venice Tour
- Train to Venice, Florence and back to Rome (FCO) airport
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuity for drivers and tour guides
- Personal items
- Lunches unless otherwise listed above
DAY 1 Tour of Vatican City
Get your eyes (and cameras) ready to take in some of the world’s greatest collections of Classical and Renaissance art. We will visit the Vatican Museum and the breathtaking Sistine Chapel.
DAY 2 Tour of Rome
Day 2 is full of adventure and experiencing the sculptures, the food – and the Colosseum of Rome! This tour is sure to take you through some of the most important historical moments and development of our modern world!
Day 3 Tuscany Region Wine Tour
Also referred to as “The Grape Tours”, this will be a relaxing day to enjoy the finer things and some beautiful landscape. Sample some of the world’s best wine and Tuscan cheeses or maybe take a bike ride in the hills of the countryside.
Day 4 Florence Tour
Florence is the birthplace of the Renaissance and filled with visual masterpieces on every corner! From the food, to the architecture and art – Florence is a city that will satisfy all of your senses!
DAY 5 Venice Tour
We will end our Italian adventure in the city of canals, wonder and romance. There is no busy car traffic in Venice! Narrow streets run through the city for memorable walks and beautiful sites to guide the way. Our Tour of Venice is the getaway you have been waiting for!
- Traveler must make a NONREFUNDABLE deposit payment of $400 at time of registration to secure her spot.
- Monthly minimum payment of $400 is required on the 1st, of every month until paid in full to keep your reservations current.
- A late fee of $50 will be assessed monthly for payments made after the 5th of each month.
- Trip balance must be PAID IN FULL by March 6, 2020.
- Cancel by March 6, 2020 for a 50% refund (not to include your nonrefundable deposit).
- NO REFUNDS after March 6, 2020.