August 24-31, 2020
Marrakesh is a wonderous place and Jamaâ El Fna which means “assembly of the dead” is Marrakesh’s main square, will be at the center of our visit. We will embark on a trip to a Traditional Berber Village in the Atlas Mountains and sip traditional mint tea. Explore a women’s Argan Oil coop learning how the oil is harvested. Plus, we will shop, explore, relax and experience the wonders of Morocco.
We offer female-inspired first class experiences for the adventurous woman with first class taste.
What’s Included: $2395-2995
- Single Occupancy Hotel
- Accommodations at Riad Camilia for 7 days & 6 nights
- Airport transfers
- Daily hot breakfast
- 6 daily lunches & 6 dinners
- Tour Ourika Valley, Berber village and Atlas Mountains
- Traditional Moroccan Hammam
- Essaouira Tour
- Argan oil tour at a Women’s Coop
- Jemaa El Fna shopping Tour
- Travel Insurance
- Personal items
- Various snacks while site seeing
DAY 1 Ourika Valley
An especially aesthetic and visual wonder, this valley regions are covered with beautiful mountains, wildflowers, cherry and almond orchards.
DAY 2 Berber Village
Enjoy our visit to these historical, rural communities that originated with the unique North African Berber people and experience their culture in modern time!
DAY 3 Atlas Mountains
You will enjoy touring this majestic terrain of diverse landscapes, climates and wildlife. Get your cameras ready!
DAY 4 Traditional Moroccan Hammam
Spas that are referred to as ‘traditional hammams’ are an amazingly unique experience. This part of the tour will show you a side of modern Moroccan life you will not see anywhere else. This is especially so for women. For most women, (particularly those who wear a veil in public), it is one of the only places where they can truly be themselves.
DAY 5 Essaouira Tour
A day in Essaouira will give you some time to enjoy one of the most ancient cities in Morocco. In a few hours, you could witness the busy rush of their large fishing ports, walk on beautiful sandy beaches, enjoy local cuisine at one of their tasty restaurants and of course, there is endless shopping!
DAY 6 Argan Oil Tour at a Women’s Coop
This family – oriented business is developed by, and employs women only. The Berber community will guide us through the process the Argon products require – from the Argon tree fruit to the local shops. This is a very special part of our tour to experience!
Day 7 Djemaa El Fna Shopping Tour
This is a shopping experience like no other! Where else can you get spices, beautiful rugs and handcrafts, soft leather and love potions in one location? Djemaa El Fna is so much more than a shopping trip for souvenirs. Enjoy this shopping experience with as many cups of mint tea as you like and find some great bargains!
- Traveler must make a NONREFUNDABLE deposit payment of $400 at time of registration to secure her spot.
- Monthly minimum payment of $400 is required on the 1st, of every month until paid in full to keep your reservations current.
- A late fee of $50 will be assessed monthly for payments made after the 5th of each month.
- Early Bird discount of $250 if paid in full by July 13, 2020.
- Trip balance must be PAID IN FULL by August 13, 2020.
- Cancel by August 13, 2020 for a 50% refund (not to include your nonrefundable deposit).
- NO REFUNDS after August 13, 2020