August 24-31, 2020
Marrakesh is a wonderous place and Jamaâ El Fna which means “assembly of the dead” is Marrakesh’s main square, will be at the center of our visit. We will embark on a trip to a Traditional Berber Village in the Atlas Mountains and sip traditional mint tea. Explore a women’s Argan Oil coop learning how the oil is harvested. Plus, we will shop, explore, relax and experience the wonders of Morocco.
We offer female-inspired first class experiences for the adventurous woman with first class taste.
What’s Included: $2395-2995
- Single Occupancy Hotel
- Accommodations at Riad Camilia for 7 days & 6 nights
- Airport transfers
- Daily hot breakfast
- 6 daily lunches & 6 dinners
- Tour Ourika Valley, Berber village and Atlas Mountains
- Traditional Moroccan Hammam
- Essaouira Tour
- Argan oil tour at a Women’s Coop
- Jemaa El Fna shopping Tour
- Travel Insurance
- Personal items
- Various snacks while site seeing
- Traveler must make a NONREFUNDABLE deposit payment of $400 at time of registration to secure her spot.
- Monthly minimum payment of $400 is required on the 1st, of every month until paid in full to keep your reservations current.
- A late fee of $50 will be assessed monthly for payments made after the 5th of each month.
- Early Bird discount of $250 if paid in full by July 13, 2020.
- Trip balance must be PAID IN FULL by August 13, 2020.
- Cancel by August 13, 2020 for a 50% refund (not to include your nonrefundable deposit).
- NO REFUNDS after August 13, 2020