August 24-31, 2021
Marrakesh is a wonderous place and Jamaâ El Fna which means “assembly of the dead” is Marrakesh’s main square, will be at the center of our visit. We will embark on a trip to a Traditional Berber Village in the Atlas Mountains and sip traditional mint tea. Explore a women’s Argan Oil coop learning how the oil is harvested. Plus, we will shop, explore, relax and experience the wonders of Morocco.
- Airport transfers
- Daily hot breakfast
- 6 daily lunches & 6 dinners
- Tour Ourika Valley, Berber village and Atlas Mountains
- Traditional Moroccan Hammam
- Essaouira Tour
- Argan oil tour at a Women’s Coop
- Jemaa El Fna shopping Tour
- Covid antigen testing for USA re-entry
What’s Not Included
- Airfare to Marrakech
- Travel Insurance
- Personal items
- Various snacks while site seeing
Reserve Your Spot!
Our travel retreats will open the doors to all the places you dream of visiting. Join us and become part of the adventure.