June 17-24, 2020
.We will start our tour in Paris where we will peruse the major sites and then move on to the South of France to Montpellier, our home base. Will bask in the lavendar fields of Marsillargues and on the Marseille. We will visit historical sites in Aigues Mortes-Sommieres and Nimes tours
We offer female-inspired first class experiences for the adventurous woman with first class taste.
- SINGLE Occupancy Hotel
- Accommodations for 7 days & 6 night
- Airport transfers
- Daily hot breakfast
- Tour of Paris
- Tour of Montpellier
- Tour of Marsielle
- Tour of Nimes
- Train tickets
- 6 lunches and 6 dinners
- Travel Insurance
- Personal items
DAY 1 Paris
Paris is the city of lights and we will enjoy dinner near the Eiffel Tower.
DAY 2 Tour of Paris
The Arc de Triumphe is a magnificent feature on the Champs Elysees. We will visit many of the Parisian sites.
DAY 3 Train to Montpellier
On to our next stop Montpellier in the South of France.
DAY 4 The lavender fields
Join our epic tour of some of the most exceptional lavender fields where the fragrances are aromatic.
DAY 5 Nimes, France
Our private tour of Nimes where the history and beautiful architecture will rival any other in France.
Day 6 Montpellier
Have your free time to explore the sites Montpellier has to offer.
- Traveler must make a NONREFUNDABLE deposit payment of $400 at time of registration to secure her spot.
- Registration to be completed using your FULL NAME as it appears on your PASSPORT.
- Monthly minimum payment of $400 is required on the 1st, of every month until paid in full to keep your reservations current.
- A late fee of $50 will be assessed monthly for payments made after the 5th of each month.
- Trip balance must be PAID IN FULL by March 17, 2020.
- Penalty of $250 will be assessed on any balance due after the April 17, 2020 final payment deadline.
- Cancel by April 17, 2020 for a 50% refund (not to include your nonrefundable deposit).
- NO REFUNDS after April 17, 2020.