June 24- July 1, 2020
Barcelona is known as the cradle of Catalan culture. We will visit Casa Mila or the stone quarry and the Sagrada Família church, which has become a world-famous landmark of Spain. Paella and Sangria are a staple in this metropolitan city and we will sample both on our visit. What is Spain without visiting the famous Costa Brava Beach region. WTA chooses to go where the locals so and the beach is no different. Santa Susanna is a wonderful place to swim and take in the beauty of the Mediterranean Sea.
We offer female-inspired first class experiences for the adventurous woman with first class taste.
- SINGLE OCCUPANCY 7 days & 6 nights
- Airport transfers
- Daily hot breakfast
- 4 days in Barcelona
- Private tour of La Segrada
- Walking tour of Barcelona
- 3 days in the Costa Brava Region
- Susanna Beach
- 6 lunches and 6 dinners
- All transportation
- Travel Insurance
- Personal items
- Various snacks while site seeing
DAY 1 Casa Mila
This historical structure is also known as “the Stone Quarry” (La Pedrera). It was the masterpiece of one of Barcelona’s most famous architects, Antoni Gaudi. Barcelona’s Catalan modernist style is introduced to us with touring this landmark!
DAY 2: Traditional Spanish Cuisine: Paella
No trip to North Spain would be complete without sampling a Paella fiest! Join us in the city of Barcelona to try a dish that is full of Spanish culture.
DAY 3 Sagrada Familia
This is a unique temple to tour and experience. Over 137 years ago the cornerstone was laid, and yet the Segrada Familia continues to be constructed today. It is expected to be completed in 2026. Become a part of the history of a building that has lasted generations but still awaits to stand as a finished masterpiece!
DAY 4 Costa Brava Region
A beautiful sight to behold, the Costa Brava is a vast region that stretches from Barcelona to the French-Spanish Borders. It is lined up and down with quaint little towns, rocky mountains and beaches. Don’t miss the refreshing experience of touring this region!
DAY 5 Susanna Beach
Let’s end our Spanish adventure at The Susanna Beach! This is the perfect time to relax in the warm sun and take a dip in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Traveler must make a NONREFUNDABLE deposit payment of $400 at time of registration to secure her spot.
- Monthly minimum payment of $400 is required on the 1st, of every month until paid in full to keep your reservations current.
- A late fee of $50 will be assessed monthly for payments made after the 5th of each month.
- Trip balance must be PAID IN FULL by April 24, 2020.
- Cancel by April 24, 2020 for a 50% refund (not to include your nonrefundable deposit).
- NO REFUNDS after April 24, 2020.