June 24- July 1, 2020
Barcelona is known as the cradle of Catalan culture. We will visit Casa Mila or the stone quarry and the Sagrada Família church, which has become a world-famous landmark of Spain. Paella and Sangria are a staple in this metropolitan city and we will sample both on our visit. What is Spain without visiting the famous Costa Brava Beach region. WTA chooses to go where the locals so and the beach is no different. Santa Susanna is a wonderful place to swim and take in the beauty of the Mediterranean Sea.
We offer female-inspired first class experiences for the adventurous woman with first class taste.
- SINGLE OCCUPANCY 7 days & 6 nights
- Airport transfers
- Daily hot breakfast
- 4 days in Barcelona
- Private tour of La Segrada
- Walking tour of Barcelona
- 3 days in the Costa Brava Region
- Susanna Beach
- 6 lunches and 6 dinners
- All transportation
- Travel Insurance
- Personal items
- Various snacks while site seeing
- Traveler must make a NONREFUNDABLE deposit payment of $400 at time of registration to secure her spot.
- Monthly minimum payment of $400 is required on the 1st, of every month until paid in full to keep your reservations current.
- A late fee of $50 will be assessed monthly for payments made after the 5th of each month.
- Early Bird discount of $250 if paid in full by March 24, 2020.
- Trip balance must be PAID IN FULL by April 24, 2020.
- Cancel by April 24, 2020 for a 50% refund (not to include your nonrefundable deposit).
- NO REFUNDS after April 24, 2020.