June 17-24, 2020
We will visit Seville and peruse Plaza de Espana. Then get whisked off to admire the unique architecture of the Gorge and Puente Nuevo Bridge. Our Spanish adventure will come to an end in Madrid where we will visit the famous Prado museum and enjoy tapas all along the journey.
We offer female-inspired first class experiences for the adventurous woman with first class taste.
- SINGLE Occupancy Hotel
- Accommodations for 7 days & 6 night
- Airport transfers
- Daily hot breakfast
- Private tour of Ronda, Spain
- Tour of Seville
- Tapas Tour (Tapas bar crawl)
- Flamenco Show
- Train tickets to Seville and back to Madrid
- Walking Tour of Madrid
- 6 lunches and 6 dinners
- Travel Insurance
- Personal items
- Traveler must make a NONREFUNDABLE deposit payment of $400 at time of registration to secure her spot.
- Monthly minimum payment of $400 is required on the 1st, of every month until paid in full to keep your reservations current.
- A late fee of $50 will be assessed monthly for payments made after the 5th of each month.
- Early Bird discount of $250 if paid in full by March 24, 2020.
- Trip balance must be PAID IN FULL by April 24, 2020.
- Cancel by April 24, 2020 for a 50% refund (not to include your nonrefundable deposit).
- NO REFUNDS after April 24, 2020.