June 24- July 1, 2020
We will visit Seville and peruse Plaza de Espana. Then get whisked off to admire the unique architecture of the Gorge and Puente Nuevo Bridge. Our Spanish adventure will come to an end in Madrid where we will visit the famous Prado museum and enjoy tapas all along the journey.
We offer female-inspired first class experiences for the adventurous woman with first class taste.
- SINGLE Occupancy Hotel
- Accommodations for 7 days & 6 night
- Airport transfers
- Daily hot breakfast
- Private tour of Ronda, Spain
- Tour of Seville
- Tapas Tour (Tapas bar crawl)
- Flamenco Show
- Train tickets to Seville and back to Madrid
- Walking Tour of Madrid
- 6 lunches and 6 dinners
- Travel Insurance
- Personal items
DAY 1 Private Tour of Zahara
The captivating Pueblos Blancos, (white villages) are tucked into clefts of the rough terrain of the Sierra Mountains. Each hill is crowned with little towns, known for their unique and historical architecture.
DAY 2 Tour of Seville
This striking landmark is a major tourist attraction. The structure includes two towers that are so massive, they can be seen from any point in the city of Seville! The plaza is the perfect place to take a boat ride in the 500-metere canal lined with four bridges. It is sometimes referred to as “the Venice of Seville”.
DAY 3 The Gorge & Puente Nuevo Bridge
The El Tajo Gorge runs through the heart of Ronda, Spain – also known as the “City of Dreams”. One of the most photographed tourist landmarks in Spain, the Gorge has an impressive human made water mine and garden that you can view at the Moorish King’s House. The Puente Nuevo Bridge spans across the El Tajo Gorge and leads to some of the most popular tourist attractions in South Spain.
DAY 4 Tapas Tour
Join our epic tour of some of the most exceptional tapas bars in Spain! A visit to these busy taverns will show you how these small plates of cuisine define and preserve all of the distinct tastes of Southern Spain.
DAY 5 Flamenco Show
The capital of Spain, Madrid is the center to find some of the country’s most rich and exciting traditional cultural experiences. Flamenco dancing is an once in a lifetime experience that no tourist in Spain should miss! Join in the fun and dancing in this amazing event!
- Traveler must make a NONREFUNDABLE deposit payment of $400 at time of registration to secure her spot.
- Monthly minimum payment of $400 is required on the 1st, of every month until paid in full to keep your reservations current.
- A late fee of $50 will be assessed monthly for payments made after the 5th of each month.
- Trip balance must be PAID IN FULL by April 24, 2020.
- Cancel by April 24, 2020 for a 50% refund (not to include your nonrefundable deposit).
- NO REFUNDS after April 24, 2020.